10 ways to enjoy Queen Elizabeth Forest Park this summer
Do a little, do a lot...
1. Take part in the Alice in Wonderland quiz on the Waterfall Trail at The Lodge Forest Visitor Centre. Quiz sheets are available from the reception.
2. Swing through the trees with Go Ape, also at the Lodge.
3. Soak up the spectacular views on the Dukes Trail... at the Lodge!
4. Have a picnic and enjoy the epic scenery at Loch Drunkie on The Three Lochs Forest Drive.
5. Discover fairies on the magical Doon Hill trail in Aberfoyle. This sculpture was created in partnership with Stirling Council.
7. Sail the Sir Walter Scott on Loch Katrine or cycle on the Great Trossachs Path.
8. Cycle the Lochan Spling trail in Loch Ard Forest and look out for some unusal inhabitants...
9. Climb a mountain at Ben Ledi.
10. Walk sections of the West Highland Way.
What's your favourite part of Queen Elizabeth Forest Park? Share your thoughts in the comments section below...