Insh Woodland and Grazings, Insh
Insh Community Holdings has submitted an asset transfer request to purchase 6.3 hectares of woodland and grazings, managed by the community under a lease since 1999, to aim to bring greater benefits, flexibility, and resilience to the Insh community whilst still providing wider public benefits. The site will continue to be managed as continuous cover woodland and grazings.
Documents and maps
- Asset Transfer Request Form (PDF 4.5MB)
- Constitution of Insh Community Holdings (PDF 418KB)
- Site Plan (PDF 478KB)
- Feasibility Study and Business Plan (PDF 4.3MB)
- Letter of support from Kate Forbes MSP (PDF 964KB)
- Funding Application (PDF 544KB)
- SLDT Lease between Scottish Ministers and Insh Community Holdings (PDF 3.2MB)
- Licence to occupy land between Scottish Ministers and Insh Community Holdings (PDF 359KB)
Have your say
Anyone may make representations about a request and representations are published online. No representations on the request for Insh Woodland and Grazings were received by the deadline of 28 September 2020.