Corniehaugh land management plan
The land management plan for Corniehaugh was approved in October 2014.
Corniehaugh is 212ha of land which was acquired in November 2011. The site is located in the Deveron river valley 3km south east of Rothimay and stradles the boundary of Moray and Aberdeenshire. The land raises from the south bank of the river Deveron to the top of Fourman Hill on one of the rivers many sinuous bends.
Land management plan and maps
- Land management plan summary (PDF 285KB)
- Plan text (PDF 4.8MB)
- Location map (PDF 1.6MB)
- Landscape context and character map (PDF 2.8MB)
- Landform analysis map (PDF 1.7MB)
- Landscape and visual analysis map (PDF 2.4MB)
- Key features map (PDF 2.3MB)
- Design concept (PDF 1.8MB)
- Management map (PDF 2.1MB)
- Visualisations (PDF 2.8MB)
Get in touch
If you would like further information or have any questions about this plan, please contact: