Curlusk and Broadfield land management plan
Curlusk and Broadfiled are both located in a rural area of Moray, close to Keith. They are both directly linked to the forest of Rosarie and Greenhills.
We purchased these sites for woodland creation. Our plan is to establish new woodland that will deliver a range of environmental and economic benefits and provide permanent habitats for a range of species.
The land management plan for the site was approved in July 2015 and covers the period from 2015 to 2024.
Land management plan documents and maps
- Land management plans summary (PDF 404KB)
- Land management plan(PDF 3.47MB) - details our objectives for the area and our management plans.
- Location map (PDF 1.03MB) - shows the location of the two sites in relation to the local area.
- Key features map (PDF 1.17MB) - shows the features that will influence the planting of the sites.
- Analysis and concept map (PDF 1.16MB) - shows how the key features will influence the planting of the sites.
- Curlusk species map (PDF 509KB) - shows what species will be planted on the site.
- Broadfield species map (PDF 779KB) - shows what species will be planted on the site.
Get in touch
If you would like further information or have any questions about this plan, please contact: