Mabie land management plan consultation
We are currently revising the land management plan for Mabie Forest - the document that details our proposals for management of the area over the next ten years. Maps, documents, and eventually draft versions of the new plan will be published here, and we invite comments and feedback from the public throughout the process. Please remember to visit this page regularly if you wish to keep up to date.
A public drop-in event was held in Mabie Forest on Wednesday 27th June. Many thanks to everyone who joined us - your feedback is being reviewed, and this information will help us develop the new plan. There is still time to submit your comments - please use the contact details below.
- June 2018: Scoping meetings and public drop-in event at Mabie
- Summer 2018: Options analysis and plan development
- Autumn 2018: Final draft plan ready for public viewing and feedback (provisional)
- End of 2018: Submission of plan for approval (provisional)
Documents and maps
- Location map
- Draft Analysis and Concept map - this shows what we believe to be the most important factors we need to consider when revising the plan
Get in touch
If you would like further information or have any questions about this plan, please contact:
Forestry and Land Scotland