Sidlaws land management plan
This is the first land management plan covering a cluster of forest blocks which fall under the collective title of Sidlaws. These blocks include Hallyburton, Balkello and North Ballo. There is a strong level of public use in these forest blocks and this is acknowledged through focus on visitor zone management in key routes and access points.
The consultation period for this plan runs until Monday 30 September 2019. Any feedback can be sent to the email address below.
Documents and maps
- Location map (PDF 2MB) – Location of the forest blocks are included in this land management plan
- Previous plan review (PDF 331KB)
- Hallyburton features map (PDF 865KB)
- Balkello features map (PDF 717KB)
- Current management coupes map (PDF 1.2MB)
- Current restocking species map (PDF 1.3MB)
Get in touch
If you would like further information or have any questions about this plan, please contact: