Strathardle land management plan
The Strathardle land management plan area is formed by the forest blocks of Kindrogan and Blackcraig which are located in eastern Highland Perthshire.
Both forest blocks have a strong commercial focus with harvesting operations taking place annually. The forests are also used by the public for a range of activities and are an integral part of the local landscape and economy.
This plan has undergone a full review and is on the public register for consultation and public comment.
Land management plan documents and maps
- Location map (PDF 3.3MB) – Location of Strathardle forest blocks
- Land management plan summary (PDF 1.8MB)
- Management coupe map (PDF 3.2MB) - Planned future felling and management
- Restocking coupe map (PDF 2.4MB) - Planned future species
- Current species map (PDF 3MB) - Crop composition as of 2018
- Thinning map (PDF 2MB) - Future thinning areas
- Access and timber haulage map (PDF 3.5MB)
- Planned silvicultural systems map (PDF 2.9MB) - Description of stand management
- Viewpoints map (PDF 2.8MB) - Locations from which landscape visualisations have been made
Get in touch
If you would like further information or have any questions about this plan, please contact: