Scotland's national forests and land are managed by Forestry and Land Scotland. The Executive Team gives strategic direction to the organisation, and monitors performance against policies, strategies and targets, and provides support to the Chief Executive and Director Scotland.
- Simon Hodgson – Chief Executive (Chair)
- Trefor Owen – Director of Land Management
- John Mair – Director of Estate Development
- Phil Whitfield – Interim Director of Community and Visitor Services
- Graeme Hutton – Director of Business Services
- Michael Hymers – Director of Corporate Services
- Donna Mortimer – Head of Finance and Procurement
- Rosetta Forbes – Head of HR Scotland
- Carol McGinnes – Regional Manager (Central)
- Sallie Bailey – Regional Manager (South)
- John Thomson – Regional Manager (East)
- Andrew Hunt – Interim Regional Manager (West)
- Graeme Prest – Regional Manager (North)
- Rhondda Salmond – Secretariat
The Executive Team meets once per month, and minutes of the meeting are available below.