Cally Woods Land Management Plan
The Cally Woods Land Management Plan (LMP) comprises two small woodland blocks split by the A75(T). They provide a backdrop to the village of Gatehouse on Fleet, around 20 km south east of Newton Stewart in Dumfries and Galloway.
The plan details proposals for management of the area over ten years between 2022 and 2032.
- Development of draft brief and design concept | November 2020
- External stakeholder consultations | December 2020 - February 2021
- Press release and Public engagement | February 2021
- Development of final plans | April - August 2021
- Submission to Scottish Forestry | September 2021
Documents and maps
- Land Management Plan 2022-2032 - Full text
- Management Map
- Thinning Phase Map
- Habitats and Species Map
Get in touch
If you have any questions about this plan, please contact: