Creetown land management plan
The Creetown Land Management Plan area comprises two small woodland blocks that provide a backdrop to the village of Creetown, around 9.0 km south east of Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway.
This plan detail our management of the area for the ten years between 2021 and 2031.
- July 2020 | Development of draft brief and design concept
- July - August 2020 | External stakeholder consultations
- August 2020 | Press release and Public engagement
- August - October 2020 | Development of final plans
- November 2020 | Submission to Scottish Forestry
Documents and maps
Get in touch
If you have any questions about this plan, please contact: