Dull, Weem and Glassie forest design plan
Dull Forest (including Camserney) is a patchwork of acquisitions and excambions from a variety of estates made between 1933 and 1987. Weem and Glassie (including Killiechassie) were similarly purchased over exactly the same long period but from different vendors.
All the forests sit on the slopes on the north side of the River Tay, north and to the west of Aberfeldy in Highland Perthshire. Dull and Weem are on the steep, rocky south facing slopes so are in plain view from the strath while Glassie and Camserney are on the flatter ground above and therefore mostly hidden.
Documents and maps
- Forest design plan - full text (PDF)
- Summary of proposals (PDF)
- Key features map 1 (PDF 5.4MB)
- Key features map 2 (PDF 4.9MB)
- Analysis and concept map 1 (PDF 5.7MB)
- Analysis and concept map 2 (PDF 6MB)
- Felling map 1 (PDF 3.4MB)
- Felling map 2 (PDF 3.3MB)
- Restocking map 1 (PDF 3.7MB)
- Restocking map 2 (PDF 3.6MB)
Get in touch
If you would like further information or have any questions about this plan, please contact: