Eriff and Bellsbank land management plan
The Eriff and Bellsbank block lies around 5km south of Dalmellington, South Ayrshire.
Following analysis, consultation and development work, the land management plan for Eriff & Bellsbank was formally approved on 20 July 2018 and is scheduled for renewal in 2028.
- Summer 2017: Initial stakeholder consultation
- Autumn 2017: Ongoing consultation. Woodland design including coupe design, species choice and management proposals.
- 30 November 2018: The local community were invited to a public 'drop-in' meeting to discuss the Land Management Plan proposals with FCS staff and explore the key issues for the forest.
- Winter 2017/18: Land Management Plan submission to Forestry Commission Scotland as part of approval process (final plan will be placed on the Forestry Commission public register for 28 days).
- July 2018: Plan formally approved.
Land management plan documents and maps
- Land management plan (PDF 1.4MB) – The main document containing our detailed design proposals. This plan has been approved by Forestry Commission Scotland.
- Location map (PDF 1MB)
- Management map (PDF 2.45MB) - Details our objectives and management proposals for the area. This plan has been approved by Forestry Commission Scotland.
- Future habitats and species map (PDF 2.23MB) - Details our objectives and restocking proposals for the area. This plan has been approved by Forestry Commission Scotland.
Get in touch
If you would like further information or have any questions about this plan, please contact: