Fife Woods land management plan
Following extensive analysis, consultation and development work, the land management plan covering Benarty, Cardenden & Cullaloe Woods was formally approved in August 2015 and is scheduled for renewal by 2025.
A brief summary of the current plan can be found here (PDF 87KB)
- Spring/Summer 2014 - Initial surveys, analysis, development of outline proposals.
- Autumn/Winter 2014 - Initial Consultation. Responses used to inform the development of the initial proposals into a detailed Design Plan.
- Spring 2015 - Submission to Forestry Commission (Grants and licencing) for formal approval.
- Summer 2015 - Plan formally approved.
Land management plan documents
- Fife Woods land management plan (380KB) - The main document containing the detailed management proposals.
- Location map (947KB)
- Felling and restocking map (2.41MB)- Outlines which areas of the existing forest will be felled (and when), and what the future species makeup of the forest will be.
- Design concept (3.38MB)- Details of the original design concepts used during consultation.
- Brief and objectives (111KB) - The original design brief and management objectives.
Get in touch
If you would like further information or have any questions about this plan, please contact: