Glen Devon and Glen Sherup forest design plan
Glen Devon main block was purchased in 1937, Glen Sherup in 1965 and Little Rigg (in three parts) around 1970.
The forests are situated in the heart of the Ochil Hills to the south of Auchterarder. Despite being relatively large blocks, stretching from valley floor to hill-top, they are mostly hidden from view in the folds of the hills - except when close to them, or from an elevated position.
Documents and maps
- Forest design plan - Full text (PDF 508KB)
- Location map (PDF 1.1MB)
- Key features map (PDF 1.6MB)
- Analysis and concept map (PDF 2.7MB)
- Future species and habitats map (PDF 1.4MB)
- Management map (PDF 1.4MB)
Get in touch
If you would like further information or have any questions about this plan, please contact: