North Tummel land management plan
North Tummel land management plan covers Errochty and Allean forest blocks, which are located on the north shore of Loch Tummel. This plan includes Queens View Visitor Centre, a number of historical sites and has a high level of environmental interests. It also forms a key part of the National Scenic Area as well as producing a continual flow of productive timber.
Documents and maps
- Land management plan - full text (PDF)
- Land management plan - summary (PDF 774KB)
- Location map (PDF 1.4MB) – forest blocks included in this land management plan.
- Management coupe map (PDF 2.6MB) - planned future felling and management
- Restocking coupe map (PDF 3.2MB) - planned future species
- Current species map (PDF 3.3MB) - crop composition as of 2018
- Thinning map (PDF 2.6MB) - future thinning areas
- Access and timber map (PDF 3.1MB)
- Silvicultural systems map (PDF 2.6MB) - description of stand management
- Viewpoints map (PDF 2.9MB) - locations where landscape visualisations have been made from
Get in touch
If you would like further information or have any questions about this plan, please contact: