Creetown land management plan consultation
The Creetown land managament plan area comprises two small woodland blocks that provide a backdrop to the village of Creetown, around 9.0 km south east of Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway.
We are developing this land management plan to detail our proposals for the area for the next ten years. Draft versions of the plan will be published here and we invite comments and feedback from the public on all of our proposals.
Community and consultation event
Unfortunately, due to the situation with COVID-19, the proposed community engagement drop-in event is now cancelled. Without knowing when a substitute day would be viable, we ask that you look through the documents below and send comments or questions to the details at the bottom of this page. This page will be updated frequently but please don’t hesitate to request further information.
- July 2020 | Development of draft brief and design concept
- July - August 2020 | External stakeholder consultations
- August 2020 | Press release and Public engagement
- August - October 2020 | Development of final plans
- November 2020 | Submission to Scottish Forestry
Documents and maps
- Land management plan brief (PDF 679KB) - identifies key factors that will influence the forest design
- Location map (PDF 1.1MB) - location and boundary of the Creetown LMP
- Draft analysis map (PDF 1.73 MB)
- Draft concept map (PDF 1.83 MB)
Get in touch
If you would like further information or have any questions, please contact: