What we offer
We are committed to our employees. When you join us, you will be considered a valued member of our organisation who will receive continual support for your personal and professional development.
As an employer, we continue to review our work environment, policies, practices and facilities to ensure they benefit staff health and wellbeing, create a positive working environment and a healthy work-life balance.
Benefits of working for us
- A generous annual leave allowance of 25 days, rising to 30 days per year after 5 years’ service. In addition, there are currently 11.5 days of public and privilege holidays, dates of which are set annually.
- A competitive contributory pension scheme
- Annual pay progression (subject to Scottish Government approval)
- Access to an ASVA card – which gives you free access to over 480 visitor attractions and sites across Scotland
- Employee discount with Forest Holidays
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- A generous paid maternity and paternity leave
- We recognise the importance of enabling employees to achieve a healthy work / life balance by offering flexi-time arrangements in areas of the business where it is appropriate to do so
- Access to join the Civil Service Sports Council (CSSC) which offers a number of discounts, access to leisure activities, gyms and much more
- Free car parking spaces for staff (dependent on the office location)
- Employee Development Opportunities - Personal and Professional development with a range of in-house courses offered by our Learning and Development team
- Fully funded professional accreditation fees required for your role and where applicable
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme – Available all year round (24 hours, 7 days a week)
- Trade union membership for those interested in joining one
Get in touch