Glenwhan land management plan
The Glenwhan Land Management Plan is an isolated area of conifer plantation. It lies between the small villages of New Luce to the north and Glen Luce to the south, around 9.0km east of Stranraer.
This land management plan details how we will manage the area over the ten years between 2021 and 2031.
- Development of draft brief and design concept | April - May 2020
- External stakeholder consultations | May – June 2020
- Press release and Public engagement | June 2020
- Development of final plans | August - September 2020
- Submission to Scottish Forestry | September 2020
Documents and maps
Get in touch
If you have any questions about this plan, please contact: