Contract terms and conditions
For Contracts let from 1 January 2019, one of the below Terms and Conditions will apply. These will be awarded through Public Contract Scotland (PCS) and accompanied by terms and conditions. All of our Terms and Conditions can be tailored if a specific Contract requires it and for more complex Contracts we may use the Long Form version or we may use alternative/bespoke contracts.
- Short Form Consultancy (PDF 316KB)
- Short Form Goods & Services (PDF 349KB)
- Short Form Services (PDF 336KB)
- Long Form Goods (PDF 1.1MB)
- Long Form Services (PDF 1.4MB)
- Framework Agreement (PDF 953KB)
For Works Contracts we primarily use industry standard contracts such as NEC3 or JCT.
When a Purchase Order is issued without reference to another set of Terms and Conditions then these Purchase Order Terms and Conditions shall apply to the Contract. Any purchase made under the value of £3,000 will be accompanied by the Purchase Order Terms and Conditions.
For Contracts advertised between 25 January 2016 and 31 December 2018, the following Terms and Conditions apply. Suppliers should download the set of Terms and Conditions that apply to the Contract as these will be removed in 2023.
- Consultancy Services (PDF 175KB)
- Services (non operational) (PDF 172KB)
- Goods (and any related services) (PDF 181KB)
- Operational Services (PDF 179KB)
Get in touch
If you have any questions, please contact us.