Glenan Wood, Portavadie
Friends of Glenan Wood submitted an Asset Transfer Request to purchase 145 hectares at Glenan Wood, Portavadie, to maintain it as an accessible local amenity, improve existing paths and accessibility and actively manage the woodland to increase biodiversity, to deliver educational, health and recreational benefits.
Documents and maps
- Asset Transfer Request (PDF 1.75MB)
- Feasibility study and business plan (PDF 4.8MB)
- Location map (PDF 708KB)
- Report on Plantations on Ancient Woodland Sites 2018 (PDF 2MB)
- Public information leaflet (PDF 784KB)
- Constitution of Friends of Glenan Wood (PDF 4.1MB)
Have your say
Anyone may make representations about a request and representations are published online. Public consultation on Glenan Wood closed on 31 January 2019.