Inverawe Community Woodland, Inverawe
Inverawe Community Woodland submitted an asset transfer request to purchase 6 hectares of land known as Inverawe Woodland, following notification to the community of Forestry and Land Scotland’s intention to sell the woodland. The community proposed to enhance the woodland amenity through non-native species clearance, opening up pedestrian access, and encouraging native wildlife.
Documents and maps
- Asset Transfer Request Form
- Area map (PDF 1.6MB)
- Inverawe Community Woodland Business Plan (PDF 3.3MB)
- Constitution of Inverawe Community Woodland (PDF 437KB)
- Cover letter for public petition (PDF 503KB)
- Email of support from Michael Russell MSP (PDF 308KB)
- Email of support from Taynuilt Community Council (PDF 10KB)
Have your say
Anyone may make representations about a request and representations are published online. No representations on the request for Inverawe Community Woodland were received by the deadline of 5 June 2020.