Littleburn Road, Munlochy
Roots & Growth has submitted an asset transfer request to purchase around 0.45 hectares of land and buildings comprising the former forest offices at Littleburn Road, Munlochy, to create a community-owned centre for holistic health and sustainable living including community drop-in space and kitchen, space for workshops, training, and art and creativity, growing space and self-catered accommodation.
Documents and maps
- Asset Transfer Request Form (PDF)
- Memorandum of Assocation - Roots & Growth (PDF)
- Satellite map (PDF)
- Boundary map (PDF)
- Business Plan - Roots & Growth (PDF)
- Financial projections (MS Excel)
- Letter of support from Knockbain Community Council (PDF)
- Letter of support from Transition Black Isle (PDF)
- Facebook comments (PDF)
- Community meeting poster (PDF)
- Roots & Growth survey questionnaire (PDF)
Have your say
Anyone may make representations about this request to Forestry and Land Scotland. Public consultations on Littleburn Road closed on 12 July 2021. No representations were received.