The Broch Field, Strathyre
The BLS Community Trust has submitted an asset transfer request to purchase 1.7 hectares of land known as the Broch Field, Strathyre, following notification to the community of Forestry and Land Scotland’s intention to sell the site. The BLS Community Trust aim to purchase the Broch Field for the social, economic and environmental benefit of the local community, ensure the long-term financial and practical viability of the site, and manage and maintain the site for generations to come.
Documents and maps
- Asset Transfer Request
- Balquhidder, Lochearnhead & Strathyre Community Trust Constitution
- Final Project Proposal
- Appendix 1 - Feasibility Study
- Appendix 3 - Location Plan
- Appendix 4 - Community Consultation
- Appendix 5 - Feasibility Study Projects
- Appendix 6 - Set Up and Running Costs
- Appendix 7 - Concept Plan
Have your say
Anyone may make representations about a request and representations are published online. No representations regarding Broch Field were received by the deadline of 16 April 2021.