Corrow Gravel Pit, Lochgoilhead
Lochgoil Watersports Club submitted an asset transfer request to purchase 2.14 hectares of land at the Corrow Gravel Pit, Lochgoilhead. The purpose of the request was to provide and develop facilities for a watersports club including a boat storage area, Portacabin Club House, launch/retrieve facilities and a floating pontoon.
Asset Transfer Request documents and maps
- Asset Transfer Request (PDF 885KB)
- Corrow Boat Park Purchase Proposal (PDF 392KB)
- Location map (PDF 193KB)
- Articles of association of Lochgoil Watersports Club (PDF 179KB)
- Certificate of Incorporation of Lochgoil Watersports Club (PDF 85KB)
- Five year financial plan for Lochgoil Watersports Club (PDF 186KB)
- Rules of mooring and storage at Lochgoil Watersports Club (PDF 138KB)
- Letter of support from Lochgoil Community Council (PDF 108KB)
- Letter of support from Lochgoil Community Development Trust (PDF 74KB)
- Letter of support from Lochgoil Jetty Trust (PDF 293KB)
Anyone may make representations about a request and representations are published online. No representations regarding Corrow Gravel Pit were received by the deadline of 27 December 2018.