Inverarish Hydro Scheme, Raasay
Raasay Development Trust (RDT) proposed a run-of-river hydro scheme, with intakes at Inverarish Burn and “Mine Burn”. The hydro scheme will help to address fuel poverty on Raasay, provide the community with a small income to pursue the projects within RDT’s 5 year Development Plan and a proportion will be allocated to a community benefit fund.
Documents and maps
- Inverarish Hydro Scheme Asset Transfer Request (PDF 847KB)
- Location map 1 (PDF 409KB) and Location map 2 (PDF 464KB)
- RDT - Articles of Association (PDF 311KB)
- Feasibility study (PDF 1.8MB)
- SEPA Water Use Licence 1 (PDF 315KB) and Water Use Licence 2 (PDF 1.5MB)
- Highland Council Planning Permission 1 (PDF 182KB) and Planning Permission 2 (PDF 174KB)
- 5 Year Development Plan (PDF 2.4MB)
- RDT AGM 2016 minutes (PDF 228KB)
- RDT AGM 2019 minutes (PDF 428KB)
- Community consultation presentation (PDF 941KB)
- Extension of Local Energy Scotland CARES loan (PDF 206KB)
Have your say
Anyone may make representations about a request and representations are published online. No representations on the request for Inverarish Hydro Scheme were received by the deadline of 20 February 2020.