Seneval Wood, Carradale
Carradale Community Trust submitted an asset transfer request to purchase 1.9 hectares at Seneval Wood. The purpose of the request was to create a community garden waste composting site and a path with exercise areas to provide a link from the forest track to the path at the shore, making it possible to walk from the Network Centre to the shore, away from the road.
Documents and maps
- Asset Transfer Request (PDF 233KB)
- Location map (PDF 200KB)
- Location plan (PDF 103KB)
- Constitution of Carradale Community Trust (PDF 56KB)
- Community support for the project (PDF 3.2MB)
- Volunteer support for the composting facility (PDF 648KB)
Have your say
Anyone may make representations about a request and representations are published online. No representations regarding Seneval Wood were received by the deadline of 26 November 2018.