Loch Katrine Land Management Plan
The land management plan for Loch Katrine is due for renewal. This document sets out the management objectives for the LMP area, which includes the land managed by Forestry and Land Scotland around Loch Katrine and Loch Arklet, for a ten year period – but also considers long term aspirations for the area.
The planning team are currently in the early stages of the plan, gathering information about how the last ten years have gone, as well as how the habitat and landscape have changed over that time. We would also like to get some early input from you, the community, to find out what your priorities and aspirations are for the area, in order to be able to integrate these early in the development of the plan.
As we get more feedback and develop the plan, we will update this page to keep you informed, so keep checking back. In the meantime, please use the form or contact details below to let us know your thoughts.
- Site surveys, initial consultation and development of draft plan │January – August 2021
- Consultation on first draft of plan and planting proposals | September – October 2021
- Development of draft plan following feedback | October – November 2021
- Formal consultation with general public/stakeholders | early May 2022
- Development of final plan │Spring/Summer 2022
- Submit to Scottish Forestry for final approval │late Summer 2022
- Final consultation│Autumn 2022
- Plan approved │Autumn/Winter 2022
If you would like to comment, please use the feedback form or contact details below. Link for feedback form:
Get in touch
If you would like further information or have any questions, please contact:
Forestry and Land Scotland