Lambhill and Easter Muirhead land management plan
Following extensive analysis and consultation, the land management plan for Lambhill and Easter Muirhead was formally approved in March 2018 and is scheduled for renewal by 2028.
- Autumn 2015 - Site survey, site analysis.
- Winter 2015 - Creation of design concept for the woodland including social, silvicultural and conservation aims.
- Spring 2016 - Consultation with local community and other statutory stakeholders.
- Winter 2016/2017 - Application for approval to the Forestry Commission.
- Spring 2018 - Plan formally approved.
Land management plan documents
- Land management plan (PDF 335KB) - Main document containing the detailed proposals.
- Appendices (PDF 122KB) - Supplementary documents supporting the proposals e.g. the management brief.
- Location Map (PDF 914KB)
- Site data (PDF 1.64MB) - Maps illustrating soil types, existing woodland and road infrastructure.
- Forest management (PDF 5.1MB) - Maps illustrating proposed felling, thinning, operational access and proposed species choices.
Get in touch
If you would like further information or have any questions about this plan, please contact: