Rhynaclach land management plan
Rhynaclach is a new acquisition on the southern slopes of the Menteith Hills overlooking the Forth Valley. This is the first plan for the site and the key objective is to plant native and non-native productive broadleaves, integrating with the existing land use and landscape. Currently the plan area consists mainly of sheep and cattle grazing and about 72ha of the 167.5ha will be retained as a starter farm.
Documents and maps
- Summary of the plan (20KB)
- Location map (768KB)
- Full text of of the approved plan (2.5MB)
- Species map showing planting proposals (510KB)
3D representations of how the woodlands will look in the future.
- Map showing locations of viewpoints (556KB)
- VP1 - A81 looking west (263KB)
- VP2 - Glenhead Cottage (349KB)
- VP3 - A81 looking north east (327KB)
- VP4 - Wards Toll (197KB)
Get in touch
If you would like further information or have any questions about this plan, please contact: