Springhall land management plan
This is the first land management plan covering former farmland at Springhall near Glenfarg in lowland Perthshire. The focus of the plan is on the creation of new woodland primarily for timber production with a strong biodiversity component - planting native broadleaves, retaining open land and protecting existing habitat to increase diversity.
This land management plan for the site was approved in February 2016 and covers the period form 2015 to 2025.
Land management plan documents and maps
- Land management summary (PDF 469KB) - summary of management proposals
- Springhall land management plan (PDF - 417 KB) - full land management plan document.
- Location map (PDF 1.9 MB) - forest block location map.
- Analysis map (PDF - 705 KB)
- Design concept map (PDF - 705 KB)
- Grazing area map (PDF - 704 KB)
- Woodland design map(PDF - 778 KB) - new woodland creation design and species map.
Get in touch
If you would like further information or have any questions about this plan, please contact: