Callendar Wood land management plan
Callendar Wood is located to the south-east of Falkirk town centre. Our land management plan for the area lays out how we will manage these woodlands over the ten year period between 2016 and 2026.
- 2013/14 – Site survey, site analysis.
- Late 2014 – Produce design concept for the woodland including social, silvicultural and conservation aims.
- February 2015 – Community consultations.
- Summer/Autumn 2015 – Produce 1st draft of management plan and consult for comment.
- Autumn 2015 – Application to the Forestry Commission Conservancy. As part of the approval process, the proposals were available for review on the Forestry Commission public register for 28 days for comment.
- January 2016 - Plan formally approved.
Land management plan and maps
The land management plan documents and maps are available to view below.
- Location and context maps (PDF 939KB)
- Physical factors maps (PDF 1.4MB)
- Woodland aspects maps (PDF 2.6MB)
- Survey, analysis and concept maps (PDF 4.5MB)
- Management maps (PDF 2.9MB)
Get in touch
If you would like further information or have any questions about this plan, please contact: